Real estate marketing is not something you do only once, but something you must do continuously. Think of marketing as the part related to “eat well and do physical activity” of your company. Just as you cannot eat an apple or go to the gym once and expect to lose 4.5 kg (10 pounds), tone up all your muscles and gain energy, you cannot do marketing activities once and expect incredible results. We will help you to draw up a monthly marketing plan that will help you shape and maintain your business.
Define your goals the goals will help you clarify who you are and where you see your business in the future. The main reason is to set goals to clarify exactly what you want and how to make it happen. If you do not know where you want to go, you can never plan how to get there. The best goals you can set for yourself are smart goals. It means being specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely (SMART, by the acronym of each feature in English).
Logically design a marketing system to achieve your goals. These systems take the necessary action to achieve them.
Find a target market It is a group of people who have specific preferences or needs for your product or service and are willing and able to buy Ali and co Multan 5 Marla Plot in DHA.
- If you do not have a clear picture of who your target audience is, your marketing efforts are more of “wait and pray” rather than strategic. We will show you how to target a group of potential qualified customers with our action plan.
Segment your market Marketing professionals have realized that they need better tactics to reach consumers, that is why they have resorted to market segmentation to better understand how their customers and consumers behave. A market segment is a subset of people within your market that share common characteristics that make them identifiable.
It makes the difference with respect to the others. You need something that makes you get potential customers to take you into account, something that influences and motivates them. To be important, the factor that differentiates you should be consistent with your strengths. You will have to be better than most competitors, preferably better than everyone, in something that is important to your target audience.
Develop a unique sales proposal (USP, for its acronym in English). “Why should we choose you?” Is the question in the mind of each potential customer who communicates with you. How do you differentiate yourself from your competitors and why will that difference help your potential customers? Your USP should be based on your strengths, passions, talents and abilities. Must include:
- Who is your target audience?
- Things you will do for the target audience
- Why is what you offer different from the others?
- Why does that solution matter to your target audience?
Provide your potential customers with valuable information that will confirm that they will be satisfied with your services, and not dissatisfied. Provide information to your potential customers to help them in the purchase process. Your marketing process will work better to attract new customers when it goes hand in hand with the buying process of your potential customers. This means that the communication you have with your potential customers should motivate them to take the next step in their purchase process.
Expand your references It is a reliable source for real and potential customers. In addition, it costs very little to obtain them and, in general, they help to obtain the best clients because they are more faithful and do not usually doubt you. Keep the following questions in mind to make sure you get the maximum number of references:
- Which previous clients have sent you references? How can you thank him? Keep communicating with them!
- What business partners have sent you references? How can you thank him? Keep communicating with them!
- Who seems to send you references but still does not? How can you find these people and recruit them?
Automatize yourself as much as you can so that you can free your most valuable asset, TIME. Set a deadline and close the sales necessary to meet your goals.
- Several business owners make the mistake of believing that marketing is enough to convey the right message at the right time to get a customer. Therefore, they focus on advertising or sending postcards or newsletters. With everything they send, they are adopting a “wait and pray” strategy, they “hope” that today they get lucky and “pray” for there to be a lot of calls from potential customers. In today’s market, this is not very effective. It is true that you can get a client here or there, but your results will always be sporadic. The reason is that marketing should include all the interaction you have with a potential client: each ad, marketing element or direct contact should be part of a cohesive strategy that helps them take the next step in their purchase process.
- The technology is great, however, not many business people know how to use technology to their best advantage. In fact, many have become slaves of technology. For example: how much time do you spend daily reading and responding to emails? Yes, email is a waste of time. You need to have a procedure instead of taking care of your email so you can have more time for other more productive things, like selling!